We are happy to inform you about the upcoming virtual event Journée DCO Printemps 2022 - Organic Chemistry Day SCF.
When: April 5, 2022, at 9:00 am CET
Enjoy a day of excellent organic chemistry straight from the heart of Paris! This exciting event will feature a fantastic lineup of speakers:
- Nathalie Katsonis (University of Groningen): Chemical Systems in Motion
- Johanna Frey (LIMA, Strasbourg): Cu-catalyzed C-N atroposelective coupling using hypervalent iodine
- Samir Messaoudi (BioCIS, Chatenay-Malabry): Catalytic approaches for sugars functionalization
- Julien Vantourout (ICBMS, Lyon): Standardized Electrochemistry: A Robust Platform to Quickly and Efficiently Optimize Redox Processes
- William Erb (Institut des Sciences Chimiques, Rennes): Sulfur-based directing groups: Towards original derivatives of ferrocene
- Gilles Guichard (Institut Européen de Chimie et Biologie, Bordeaux): Bioinspired Synthetic Folded Oligomers and Functions
- Alexis Archambeau (Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau): Palladium-Catalyzed Cycloaddition Strategies Towards Medium-Sized Azacycles
- Clément Chauvier (IPCM, Paris): Transition-Metal-Free Silylation of Unactivated C(sp2)–H Bonds with tert-Butyl-Substituted Silyldiazenes
- Sébastien Prévost (Ecole Polytechnique - ENSTA, Palaiseau): Development of new strategies for the synthesis of aromatic polyketides: selective C-H functionalization of naphthalenes
- Ryan Gilmour (University of Münster): Leveraging Physical Organic Principles for Catalysis and Biomedicine
To register for this free virtual event, please click here. Feel free to promote this event within your societies and with your members.
For more information please visit the Chemistry Europe Hub.